Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
1. Strong project management skills (strategic thinking, oral and written communication, organization skills, personal ownership and accountability)
2. Interpersonal skills (strong team player)
3. Deliver high quality results
4. PMP Certification nice to have
***Remote but Pacific time zone required ***
Supply Chain Manager role will report Mon-Fri remotely during COVID company restrictions. Post-COVID restrictions are to be determined.
External Planning and Delivery (EPD), within Operations and Global Supply Chain (GSC), manages the plan to stock and order to cash business process supporting market supply with products sourced from contract manufacturing sites. Collaborating with External Supply, we manage over fifty contract manufacturing organization (CMO) sites globally to meet the operational and supply requirements for multiple clinical and commercial programs.
The Supply Chain Manager will report to the Sr. Manager Supply Chain lead under the New Product Introduction and Tech Transfer (NPI-TT) team and will manage sustaining the end-to-end supply chain of new product portfolio with these three key responsibilities:
1. Own and prioritize the NPI activity portfolio activities for new CMO TTs:
• Manage NPI-TT operations communication as it pertains to providing clear and concise updates to the team, team and product leads and to executive leadership.
• Effectively engage cross-functional partners from supply chain, quality, finance, process, operations and other areas as needed.
2. Lead multiple cross-functional projects ranging from medium to high complexity:
• Provide strategic direction towards individual CMO NPI-TT cross-functional workstreams from analytical sciences, contracts, process development, quality, and global strategic sourcing.
• Architect, prioritize and sustain project plans and team assignments using project planning tools to direct and monitor daily work efforts, performing project reviews, meet stakeholder expectations delivery high-quality standard projects on-time and within budget.
3. Lead as practitioner applying project management and operational excellence tools:
• Identify and catalyze continuous improvement projects delivering measurable gain in alignment, efficiency and quality within priorities.
• Understand Lean and Six Sigma tools, methodologies and change management to use these tools in continuous improvement projects.
Master’s degree and 2 years of experience in a cGMP manufacturing, supply chain or quality environment.
Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of experience in a cGMP manufacturing, supply chain or quality environment.
Associate’s degree and 10 years of experience in a cGMP manufacturing, supply chain or quality environment.
High school diploma / GED and 12 years of experience in a cGMP manufacturing, supply chain or quality environment.
1. Project management attributes:
• Accountability to deliver results and adhere to deadlines while handling contending priorities.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and similar products with specific expertise in Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Smartsheet and ThinkCell.
• Strong organizational and cross-functional project management skills.
2. Operational excellence and process improvement attributes:
• Operational excellence and process improvement practitioner utilizing tools, methodologies and change management such as Lean and Six Sigma.
• Solid analytical skills, business acumen and risk management training and/or experience in manufacturing systems.
• Capable process architect utilizing technical writing skillset.
• Experience using SAP and Rapid Response planning execution business systems.
3. General leadership attributes:
• Strong technical background with pharmaceutical manufacturing and commercializing understanding.
• Well-founded problem-solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills.
• Sound interpersonal, listening and customer service skills.
• Firm presentation abilities, oral and written, including confidence and decisiveness when engagement with executive leadership and stakeholders.
• Experience managing and influencing in a matrix organization.
• Demonstrated negotiation skills with external parties and contract development experience.
• Ability to take initiative, drive action and work under minimum supervision.
4. Other attributes:
• Experience in a cGMP manufacturing, supply chain and/or quality environments.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business management or life science, or advanced degree.
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"