Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
1) 2+ yrs hands-on experience as Project Manager in developing Biopharmaceuticals or Pharmaceuticals
(Note: PM’s who worked in IS, toys, financials, etc. DO NOT qualify, PM’s who worked on IS projects in a Biopharmaceutical company DO NOT qualify, PMs who worked in Project Management offices and did not manage actual projects DO NOT qualify)
2) Strong MS Project skills (that includes using MS Project to actively guide projects not only to document the status).
3) Strong verbal and written communication skills with executive presence.
Applicants must have ALL the top 3 must have skills under their work experience. Please highlight them on the resume. If all the must have skills are not listed then the applicant will not be considered for an interview.
The Sr. Project Manager (SPM) is supposed to work at the campus in Thousand Oaks. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic the SPM will work remote until reopens the campus in Thousand Oaks.
The SPM independently plans and manages the execution of projects to develop and transfer manufacturing processes and test methods for biopharmaceuticals.
The SPM should be a self-starter who independently manages multiple assigned projects in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment. The SPM works with cross-functional teams to plan and execute Biopharmaceutical development projects on time and in compliance with procedures. This SPM role requires critical thinking and strong analytical and problem-solving skills, particularly when unexpected issues occur that could impact the project schedule.
Day to Day Responsibilities
• Work with cross-functional teams to develop and maintain detailed Microsoft Project schedules and leverage the schedules to monitor project execution and guide the teams in prioritizing tasks, mitigating risks, compensating for unexpected issues, and completing projects on time.
• Schedule and lead re-occurring cross-functional team meetings, create meeting minutes and distribute them to project teams and senior management, including SVP’s.
• Plan, prepare, and facilitate cross-functional governance reviews with senior management including SVP’s.
• Ensure cross-functional alignment of the team members’ tasks and responsibilities.
• Provide project status updates to management via online tools.
• Setup and manage team collaboration tools, such as SharePoint sites or box folders.
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"