The EDC Systems Analyst will support a vast portfolio of investigator initiated studies. This includes over 80 clinical trials in Medidata Rave and over 70 observational and outcomes studies in TeleForm. Additionally, the role will support the electronic survey component of these studies in REDCap.
- Work directly with study teams (Principal Investigators, Statisticians, Study Coordinators, etc) to build eCRFs in alignment with the research protocol.
- Develop, validate, and maintain applications used to capture electronic case report form (eCRF) and electronic survey data; systems include:
- Medidata Rave EDC
- Provide programming of validation checks and custom functions on eCRFs to improve data quality.
- Perform impact analysis and risk assessment on all proposed application changes. Troubleshoot system errors. Maintain documentation of all programs and applications.
- Support research, evaluation and development of departmental initiatives and new technologies/innovations to improve processes.
- Position Qualifications
- Master’s degree in Science, Engineering, or Public Health.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in healthcare / clinical research setting.
- Experience in form design and programming in an EDC, such as Medidata Rave, Oracle InForm and/or Forte Oncore / Overture EDC, highly desired.
- Direct experience with TeleForm technology, Medidata Rave, Forte Overture and/or REDCap a plus.