Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Monitor Integrated Business Planning performance through defined quantitative and qualitative measures
- Track adherence to schedule and follow-up to resolve deviations
- Perform administrative tasks related to meeting preparation, facilitation, and action item closure
- Responsible for overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project oriented work efforts.
- Ensure deliverables are on time and meet acceptability criteria.
- Responsible for assembling project plans, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, and escalating issues appropriately.
- Able to calculate and monitor defined measures of performance related to demand management.
- Tracks critical milestones for demand inputs to plan and balance supply requirements.
- Tracks critical outputs of demand and supply balancing.
- Facilitates performance review meetings falling within the Amgen's Integrated Business Planning (IBP) platform.
- Follows "good meeting" practices and measures maturity of IBP processes with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Masters and 3+ years of experience
- Bachelors and 4+ years of experience
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"