Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Experience working cross-functionally
Supply chain experience focused on demand planning
Experience with Anaplan a plus
**Remote until COVID restrictions are lifted***
The Supply Chain Sr associate – Anaplan Center of Excellence reports directly to SC Manager within the Digital Supply Chain Organization.
This role will be leading and managing activities to as part of the new Anaplan Center of Excellence within the Supply Chain Excellence and Innovation Organization to sustain critical capabilities in cross-functional forecasting, modeling and strategic analytics.
The individual will be responsible for achieving the following objectives:
• Establish an Anaplan Center of Excellence which will support the global planning network and the Integrated Business Planning process
• Deliver on Supply Chain’s strategic goal of Agility by building critical capabilities in forecasting, scenario planning, and analytic insights
• Support organizational change through utilizing the Anaplan system to its maximum potential, enabling optimization of forecasting and having more transparency, accuracy and efficiency in the forecasting and planning processes
Specifically, the role will:
• Partner with business and technical experts to define processes, procedures and best practices for development, maintenance and enhancement of Anaplan models
• Work with and educate key stakeholders in the organization, including Operations, Finance and Commercial, to design the most effective and efficient processes
• Craft new functionality, support end user adoption and support post-implementation enhancements for Anaplan
• Support the Integrated Business Planning process by identifying and providing key analytics and insights to support strategic decision making
• Measure and communicate Anaplan adoption and maturity metrics within global supply chain
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Develop and deliver training to end users on navigation and troubleshooting within Anaplan
• Provide system support to the supply chain organization during monthly planning cycle process; Collaborating with OIS to resolve issues, communicate ticket status as well as preventative and corrective actions on systemic issues to planning network
• Develop and keep Anaplan updated with the latest developments through latest releases, user community, and various online training opportunities. Translate the relevant ones into tools, tips and tricks in appropriate models.
• Work with Master Data Teams, IS, Finance and Commercial to ensure the integrity of the data flows to and from internal systems
• Facilitate continuous improvement by providing technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing solutions that meet user requirements by utilizing Anaplan platform
• Manage, govern and oversee the Anaplan models in use. Configure and maintain planning tools lists, modules, dashboards, actions, and other model settings to meet business needs and adhere to best practices in Application building
• Create and manage metrics to measure Anaplan adoption within the business, as well as measure performance of the Anaplan center of excellence.
• Master’s degree and 2 years of Supply Chain or Technical experience OR
• Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of Supply Chain or Technical experience OR
• Associate’s degree and 10 years of Supply Chain or Technical experience OR
• High school diploma / GED and 12 years of Supply Chain or Technical experience
• 3-5 years of related experience in International, Pharmaceutical or Supply Chain Environment
• 1-2 years of experience with Anaplan.
• 2+ years of experience designing, modeling and deploying models with widely used planning and analytics applications such as Anaplan, Hyperion, SAP BPC, Cognos TM1, Business Objects, Qlick, Tableau, Power BI, Access
• Self-starter with high attention to detail, able to work on assigned tasks independently, able to identify and initiate discussions about opportunities for process improvement.
• Experience with relational databases and working with large data structures
• MBA or other supply chain, planning, IS, Analytics, or finance-related Masters degrees.
• Good communications skills with all levels of an organization (written and oral)
• Strong understanding of finance, sales operations and supply chain
• Experience in working in and between business/finance operations and IT
• Ability to translate complex information into comprehensive, concise and high-quality business requirements that resonate with stakeholders
• Excellent project management skills and ability to effectively juggle multiple ongoing projects to meet deadlines
is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"