“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and puerto rico vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations staff augmentation external workers qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skills
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Project management skills
- Experienced with processes involved in test, inspection for a wide range of devices, raw material components, constituent parts (needle protection systems, fluid transfer devices, pen injectors, automatic pen injectors, and micro-infuser delivery pump systems.
- Experience with quality records
- Experience with physical method validation, qualification and transfers
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- Work with a cross functional team to ensure compliance to design controls and fulfillment of user needs
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop, qualify, and transfer physical test or inspection methods
- Review and approve physical test method design documents, validation, qualification and transfer documents
- Review and approve quality records (deviations, CAPA/EVs, change controls)
- Lead problem solving and lean improvement projects