Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
• Strong Analytical Skills – Ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of experience performing analytical testing
• Attention to Detail – Ideal candidate will be thorough and deliver polished work product.
• Can Do Attitude – Ideal Candidate will have a positive attitude and be willing to participate in lean initiatives on site.
Quality Control is searching is for an analyst to support routine testing of Raw Materials.
This person will be responsible for working in the Quality analytical laboratory, using GMPs and GDPs to execute analytical testing.
The ideal candidate enjoys tackling challenges and excels at time management with attention to detail.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Performing analytical testing for general chemistry (pH, osmolality, appearance, etc.),
• Interacting cross-functionally with a wide variety of people and teams;
• Troubleshoot, solve problems and communicate with stakeholders.
• Participate in initiatives and projects that may be departmental or organizational in scope.
• Evaluate lab practices for compliance and operational excellence on a continuous basis.
What we are looking for:
• Experience with analytical laboratory testing with the ability to plan and perform routine tasks with efficiency and accuracy.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and deliver right first time results
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Must have focus on data integrity
• Qualified to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship
• Commitment of a 40-hour work week in West Greenwich, RI
Associate's degree and 1-2 years of Quality or Analytical Laboratory experience
High school diploma/GED and 3 years of Quality or Analytical Laboratory experience
• 1-3 years of experience in GMP analytical laboratory
• Experience with bench chemistry
• Experience with Compendial testing
• Self-motivated, strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks at one time with minimal supervision
• Strong communication skills (both written and oral), facilitation and presentation skills
• Understanding and application of principles, concepts, theories and standards of GMP QC analytical laboratories.
• Understanding of biopharmaceuticals process and related unit operations
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Independent, self-motivated, organized, able to multi-task in time-sensitive environments.
• Demonstrated experience in investigations and QC processes
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"