Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Experience preparing project reviews and providing executive-level project summaries
Good project management, meeting facilitation, negotiation, planning, and organizational change management skills
Previous experience in biotechnology/pharmaceutical industry preferred
Intermediate to expert level experience with MS Office tools (e.g. Teams, OneNote, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), Smartsheet and Box
We are seeking a multi-dimensional Project Manager to lead various workstreams supporting the fit out and relocation of their Research facility in South San Francisco. The project manager will focus on managing team projects and coordinate operational activities. In addition, this role will also provide opportunities for business analysis in site operations and change management, though in-depth experience is not required.
This project manager role will be essential for the duration of the project, starting as soon as possible, and commencing on or around April, 2023. The project manager will need to be local to the project location and able to be at the project site daily during the duration of the project. The project manager is expected to be available Monday through Friday during normal business hours. Some overtime may be expected with approval from all involved parties.
Candidate must have experience with the following:
• PMP certification (Nice to have not a must)
• Must include actual experience managing multi-workstream projects
• Working with end-users to document and prioritize requirements
• Good technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Good project management, meeting facilitation, negotiation, planning, and organizational change management skills
• Able to manage activities across multiple workstreams simultaneously
• Results oriented with strong consistency to meeting delivery timelines
• Strong teammate who can collaborate and provide leadership through influence to achieve the required results
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to set the context and present on complex subjects in clear and concise manner
• High learning agility, innovation, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to master new technologies and processes with minimal support
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE".