|Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
GMP and GDP experience in a laboratory setting,
Troubleshooting equipment preferred
attention to detail, excellent communication skills
The Rhode Island Quality Control Equipment group is responsible for the end to end life cycle of equipment in QC. This includes procurement, development, and execution of validation and change control strategy, oversight of general and preventative maintenance activities, and decommission support as required.
The ideal candidate enjoys tackling challenges and excels at time management with attention to detail.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Monitor and trouble shoot analytical benchtop equipment.
• Execute Work Orders and interact routinely with end customers and vendors to ensure
the reliability of QC equipment support in a fast-paced environment.
• Support and sometimes lead projects to implement new equipment.
• Work autonomously to support cross-functional projects and help to identify end-user
requirements, validation requirements, and Change Control Strategy.
• Complete all assigned tasks on time, in collaboration with key stakeholders.
What we are looking for:
• Experience with analytical laboratory testing with the ability to plan and perform routine tasks with efficiency and accuracy.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and deliver right first-time results
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Must have focus on data integrity and cGMP practices
• Qualified to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship
• Commitment of a 40-hour work week in West Greenwich, RI
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"