Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Managing all aspects of in-language patient events: supervising agency event logistics, partnering with field sales reps to execute, helps with outcome tracking and optimizations
- Assisting with management and coordination of physician speaker programs with the field sales force
- Managing digital assets and programs: website, search, display banners
- Includes maintenance and updates, creation of optimized assets and involvement in digital plan strategy
- Creating creative assets for programs and media placement, as needed: consumer print materials, event materials, digital banners, print ad, etc.
- Serving as MRL process lead for all marketing pieces related to above programs
- Osteoporosis affects nearly 13 million men and women in the U.S., but as of 2018, only ~25% of affected individuals are treated despite a growing elderly population.
- Although osteoporosis has many generic options available, Amgen has emerged as the leader in this therapeutic area with our flagship brand, Prolia® which launched in 2010, and EVENITY ® which launched in Q2 2019. 9 years in market, Prolia continues to deliver strong growth of ~24% year on year and in 2018 treated over 1 million patients in the US and 3.5 million worldwide.
- A key driver of new patient growth is outreach to Asian and Hispanic communities.
- This opportunity is for a marketer to join the Amgen Bone Franchise marketing team to lead initiatives in outreach to those communities of patients and HCPs. This role will report to a Senior Manager within the Amgen Bone Health Franchise and responsibilities include:
- Attention to details
- Self-starter, takes initiative
- Problem solving
- Able to work in an amorphous environment. Ability to drive projects forward without clear step
- Success and experience with cross functional collaboration, driving results with team members who are not direct reports
Preferred Marketing Experience:
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- Working and supervising agency work
- Digital marketing, strongly preferred
- Consumer marketing
- Multicultural marketing experience preferred / especially with managing programs or collateral in different languages