Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Assist our workforce administration team with Workday actions and provide other support as needed for the contact center side of the team.
- Amgen is seeking a. Associate of Technical Services – Workforce Administration who will work on in our Employee Services group.
- The Associate of Technical Services – Workforce Administration will report to the HR Operations Manager and will work out of Amgen’s Capability Center in Tampa, FL.
- At Amgen, our mission is simple: to serve patients. Our new Tampa Capability Center provides essential services that enable us to better pursue this mission.
- This state-of-the-art center serves as a base for finance, information systems, and human resources professionals to make a meaningful impact at one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies.
- Associate of Technical Services – Workforce Administration will have the opportunity to learn about the many aspects of human resources administration as they provide customer service support to staff members and managers as a member of our service delivery team.
- The Incumbent will also manage worker data in the Human Resources (HR) system, Workday, and liaison with other groups on processes and analyzing HR system functionality.
Key Activities for the Associate include:
- Responds to customer inquiries and escalates issues according to defined processes and procedures including responding to complex system inquiries and trouble-shooting issues relating to Workday
- Provides excellent customer service as measured by Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Assigns and manages HR system security roles
- Analyzes HR system functionality, identify gaps, perform system testing, and support the configuration of HR system to meet business goals
- Generates reports and performs audits on transactional work and other processes in Workday
- Uploads mass data changes (EIBs) into Workday
- Contributes to knowledge sharing within the team and training the call center representatives on HR system processes while providing feedback on process and technology improvements
- Leads other projects/activities, as needed, and participates in other cross-functional process improvements
bachelor’s degree and 2 years of Human Resources and/or Service Center experience
Associate degree and 6 years of Human Resources and/or Service Center experience
High school diploma / GED and 8 years of Human Resources and/or Service Center experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, or another Liberal Arts major
- 4+ years’ experience in human resources and corporate service center
- Experience with Workday including generating reports and Microsoft Office
- Strong quantitative, analytical (technical and business), problem solving skills, and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication combined with organizational skills and cross-cultural sensitivity
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines
- Strong team player who is able to collaborate with colleagues on complex tasks
- Contribute to improving relationships and service levels by pro-active communications as well as timely and effective responses
- Experience supporting a large organization / customer base / upper levels of management
- Ability to quickly analyze data and resolve any data issues expediently and efficiently
- Participate and contribute to Team and Workforce Admin meetings
- Experience in working cross-functionally and with all levels of the organization
- Effectively partner with other departments to correct any deficient Workday data
- Experience in ServiceNow, MyAccess, Box, SharePoint a plus
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- Amgen is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics.
- This approach begins by using tools like advanced human genetics to unravel the complexities of disease and understand the fundamentals of human biology.
- Amgen focuses on areas of high unmet medical need and leverages its expertise to strive for solutions that improve health outcomes and dramatically improve people’s lives.
- A biotechnology pioneer since 1980, Amgen has grown to be one of the world’s leading independent biotechnology companies, has reached millions of patients around the world and is developing a pipeline of medicines with breakaway potential.
- The invaluable contributions of our talented Tampa team will help us develop the vital and innovative medicines that treat serious illness and unmet medical needs around the globe.