View all jobs
Sr Associate QA - AFPThousand Oaks, CA
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Drive and personally execute the implementation tasks of External Supplier Quality improvement projects
- Basic understanding of the cGMPs
- Working understanding of project management
- Follow Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) regulations and Amgen policies and procedures
- Work both independently and in a team environment
- Able to follow step-by-step instructions, revise cGMP documentation and perform repetitive functions consistently and accurately
- Work in a rapidly changing and demanding environment
- Strong attention to detail, including the ability to proofread documents and accurately transcribe data
- Additional projects, as assigned;
- Administrative support experience;
- Experience using MS Outlook, SAP/ERP Word, Excel, and PowerPoint in an office setting
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- A successful candidate will provide project management support and execution of tasks to drive the implementation of assigned projects and key deliverables in Amgen’s External Quality organization.
- Working cross functionally with Contract Manufacturing and Raw Material organizations to execute projects related to External Supplier Quality and improvement of our cGMP Quality Systems.