Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
- Supply Chain background, preferable in Pharmaceutical
- SAP knowledge and experience.
- Issue resolution and problem-solving skills
- GMP experience
Has to be a people person this is highly collaberative role amoungst multiple countries and cultures **
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Ensure all work is completed with minimal disruption and in compliance with all cGMP guidelines and Amgen procedures.
• Apply standard Supply Chain and MRP planning principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
• Support running reports indicator to enable Global Study Planners critical activities to maintain supply.
• Support initiatives to improve business processes, reporting, and metrics.
• Under minimal supervision, perform work successfully completing operational objectives and improving existing systems and processes within scope of responsibility.
• Support the Supply Chain business process by identifying opportunities and providing key potential solutions that will provide automation, advanced analytics, and insights to support strategic decision making.
• Convert and maintain purchase orders and master data in SAP using current procurement information and in collaboration with Corporate Master Data group.
• Work cross functionally to ensure product shipments to warehouses across the globe occurs as planned.
• Complete initiation of material destruction
• Organizes data and report metrics to management.
• Maintains departments business SharePoint and collaboration sites such as TEAMS.
• Organizes and Conduct’s daily department meetings.
• Identify opportunities to optimize order management (e.g., order consolidation, order frequency, min order quantities etc.)
• Review and rationalize Bill of Material (BOM) requirements for new and existing products.
• Responsible for the coordination of logistics activities, regular interface with internal and external clients, and issue resolution.
• Prepare and communicate regular updates to key stakeholders including senior management.
- Lack of knowledge of new technology and collaboration tools
- Lack SAP experience.
- Lack Supply Chain experience.
- Lack Issue resolution and problem-solving skills.
- Lack experience in a multicultural setting.
- Lack of organization skills
One in-person (panel) interview
One/Two virtual panel interview with global team (depending on availability)
Can Start interviews the week of 13 of November as soon as soon as possible.
PAY RATE : $29-$32/hr on W2
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"