“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and Puerto Rico vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations staff augmentation external workers qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Good communication skills
- Have some analytical chemistry knowledge
- Well-organized and ability to multitask
- Prior lab experience
- Support develop and optimize analytical methods utilizing HPLC/UPLC, CE, and Mass Spec technologies to support the lead candidate selections and improve method performance for different modalities at Dev MA and FIH stages with high efficiency and throughput.
- Analyses utilizing size-exclusion, cation and anion exchange, affinity, and reversed phase HPLC/UHPLC and CE techniques.
- Performing hands-on testing support of the HPLC/UHPLC and CE method development and molecule characterization activities. Investigate method performance and reliability and evaluate the impact of proposed changes.
- Generating, analyzing, and critical evaluation of analytical data to support product development characterization, investigations, and regulatory submissions
- Qualification methods to enable transfer of methods to the Rapid Analytics team and early phase GMP lab and documenting method establishment in method transfer reports..
- Negative attitude
- Poor communication skills
- Unable to focus
Video uonline interview via WeBex
PAY RATE : $21-$24/hr on W2
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"