“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and Puerto rico vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations staff augmentation external workers qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skills
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Must have immunology experience
- Cell culture assays preferably including primary mouse and human immune cells
- One or more cytokine analysis platforms including ELISA, EliSpot, MSD, Luminex, etc. and Multi-color flow cytometry
- PHD with the skillsets, no prior industry experience. Masters degree with two years of experience with cell base background, Bachelors degree with 5+ years of experience
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- Drive discovery, validation, and mechanistic understanding of novel cancer immunotherapies.
- Independently design and execute experiments, analyze data, and communicate and present data in team meetings.
- Stay up to date with relevant literature and incorporate recent advances in immuno-oncology field in the experimental design and execution.