“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and puerto rico vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations staff augmentation external workers qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skills
Alteryx, Tableau and SQL experience
Day to Day Responsibilities:
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- Administer and manage the Resource, Capacity, and Portfolio Management system, including the generation of ad-hoc reports and evaluation of data based on business needs.
- Data analytics for business case development, resource forecasting, and financial reporting following guidance from the PD capacity management lead.
- Builds and supports the Process Intelligence team capability within the PD
- Utilize Alteryx, Tableau, SharePoint, ThinkCell and SQL databases to collect, transform, analyze, and visualize data to answer specific Process Development business questions
- Developing presentation materials and analysis outputs for Senior Management
- Contribute and participate in the creation of tools and capabilities to allow end-to-end line of sight into resource allocations and gaps and allow senior leadership to make decisions in real-time. I.e. creating new functionality in the Resource Forecasting and Portfolio Management system or Excel plugin to validate and process data.
- Coordinate information from multiple teams, following various technical methodologies, and supporting cross-functional teams.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and help business partners identify business requirements.
- Provide training and support to Process Development staff on the Resource Forecasting and Portfolio Management system and analytical tools.
- Ensuring data robustness in the system and following up on action items and data collection.