“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and Puerto Rico vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations staff augmentation external workers qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
*Must be able to give great professional references*
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Experience with proteins.
- HPLC-based methods (SEC, CEX, HIC).
- Capillary electrophoresis.
- Bachelors' degree (Biology, Biochemistry or Analytical Chemistry ) & 2 YOE.
- Plan and perform experiments, record and organize data, and generate/analyze robust and reliable results under minimal supervision.
- Follows established experimental design and protocols and performs routine tasks and studies to obtain reproducible and reliable results.
- Plans, conducts, analyzes and records experiments, and provides interpretation of data with attention to timelines and deliverables.
- Develops and implements new protocols with moderate review.
- Engages coworkers in scientific discussions. Communicates data and interpretation to work group.
- Skilled and/or knowledgeable in the use of standard laboratory equipment.
- Effectively trouble-shoots equipment and experimental difficulties.
- Contributes to internal/external reports, papers, presentations, regulatory documents, invention disclosure submissions and/or patents.
- Participates in department-wide support efforts such as safety. May be required to train staff and/or supervise others.
- Coordinates and organizes resources needed to complete the task.
- Understands when to seek input and when to make independent judgments.
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"