“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and puerto rico vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations staff augmentation external workers qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skills
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Information Systems Project management
- Working with Cross-functional teams
- Role is system driven projects / software/digital projects (Agile)
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between users and technical teams.
- Manages the development and implementation process of software applications.
- Reviews status of projects; manages schedules and prepares status reports.
- Monitors the project from initiation through delivery.
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with functional managers, leads and users.
- Gathers requirements, works on requirements planning, requirements elicitation and requirements management to ensure they meet demands of project's key stakeholders.
- Communicates with stakeholders, obtains stakeholder engagement to ensure the end products or processes will solve the business problem.