“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and Puerto Rico vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations staff augmentation external workers qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skills
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Chemistry background (school)
- Lab experience
- Data process, word and excel
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- The successful candidate will perform experiments related to the development of formulations for therapeutic proteins, including stability testing and analytical characterization.
- The candidate will join a team of investigators using a variety of biochemical and biophysical techniques and will be involved in the design and execution of experiments. A background in protein solution manipulation (e.g. pipetting, dialysis, concentration) and HPLC analysis is expected.
- Experience with visible and sub-visible particle analysis and other analytical methods is desirable. Responsibilities will include detailed record keeping in electronic laboratory notebooks, analysis, and interpretation of experimental data.