“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and puerto rico vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations staff augmentation external workers qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
• Experience with working on .Net and SQL server based applications in a call center environment
• Working in a regulated industry such as healthcare or life sciences
• Ability to work in a changing environment and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
• Superb interpersonal skills to work across and up through the organization, including partner/customer concern and mitigation of issues, risks, and business impacts
• Advanced problem-solving capabilities and the ability to use constraints as opportunities
• Working understanding of Agile, Scrum, Design Thinking, and SAFe principles
• Experience with Tableau and other reporting and analytics tools
• 4+ years of working with clients and vendors developing solutions and supporting projects from requirements capturing to release management
• Salesforce, Jira and/or SAFe AGILE Certifications
• Experience with Amazon Web Services and/or Amazon Connect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Drive our Patient Support Program forward as the liaison between technology, brand marketers, Access marketers, and privacy/legal/regulatory to enhance the patient experience with our brands and services
• Handle day to day SAFe ceremonies leading grooming of user stories with key stakeholders
• Support the creation of customizations and integrations required to solution delivery
• Lead major projects as a functional lead and guide/mentor junior resources within the team.
• Support the development of our patient data connections, both real-time and batch, between our Call Center CRM solution, the Patient Master, the Consent management system, and all patient websites, mobile apps, support services (copay, call center, nurse programs, etc.), and fulfillment vendors
• Assist in developing and reading out of KPI reports
• Execute on our marketing strategies using knowledge of consumer technology trends and social media in a highly regulated industry
• Create and maintain list of prioritized requirements backlog for all components in the Call Center CRM ecosystem.
• Communicate software and system designs using UML.
• Conduct functional unit testing and user acceptance testing
• Work closely with other developers in the team including business analyst, QA analyst and project managers
• Develop estimates for projects
Remote. must adhere to pacific time zone. 6 months possible extension. Possible travel to Thousand oaks site 2 times a year. Potential need for OT. core hours 8am -5:30pm.
Job Details: This role functions as the liaison between functional business units and the IS organization. Must possess the skills to clearly capture and articulate the client's processes, partner with the client to identify process improvement, and translate strategies into information solutions. Role varies between client focused and application focused. ; Skills: ; experience on a project team, and an FDA-regulated industry (pharmaceutical, food, cosmetics) preferred
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"