“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and puerto rico vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations staff augmentation external workers qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skills
Day to Day Responsibilities
- DaStrong desire to learn and interest in science
- Good communication skills
- Great organization skills
- HPLC/UPLC, protein biochemistry, CE
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- Operate specialized laboratory equipment such as HPLC/UHPLC, Capillary Electrophoresis, and UV-VIS Spectrophotometers, etc)
- Comply with safety guidelines and site specific procedures which include but is not limited to, the maintenance of training records, laboratory documentation, written procedures, building monitoring systems and laboratory log books
- Timely document method development and qualification data
- Perform troubleshooting for using HPLC/UPLC, CE, mass spectrometry, and UV VIS instruments, etc.
- Communicate results to analytical science lead in a fast-paced, multi-disciplinary environment