“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and puerto rico vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations staff augmentation external workers qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skills
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- The ideal candidate would possess:
- Proficiency in solid state characterization techniques, such powder X-ray diffraction, particle analysis by laser diffraction, thermal analysis (TGA/DSC), optical microscopy, surface area measurement.
- Attention to detail, adaptability to new techniques and multiple tasks, ability to solve problem and meet deadlines, and effectiveness to work independently and as a team member.
- Strong computer skills in instrumentation and data processing in a client-server environment.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills.
- Skills Preferred ; experience on a project team, and an FDA-regulated industry (pharmaceutical, food, cosmetics)
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Perform solid state characterization measurements and analyses to support the development of drug substance and drug product.
- Interpret data, maintain timely documentation (i.e. electronic notebooks), and contribute to technical reports and presentations in a cross-functional team environment.
- Participate in laboratory housekeeping, maintain laboratory equipment, supplies, and comply with laboratory safety guidelines.
- May work occasionally on flexible schedule, i.e. starting early morning or finishing late evening, depending on the project need.