“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and puerto rico vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations staff augmentation external workers qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skills
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Data Analysis - organize data
- Technical Writing - investigations (preferred skillset)
- Supply Chain/Distribution and Warehousing experience
- Engineering - (spending, reports, data gathering)
- At minimum of Associates degree: Engineering setting; data management
- Ideal candidate: someone with experience with logistics, investigations, supply chain background. Experience with large data sets, organized data.
Data analysis- Including financial budgets, shipment reporting, inventory transactions
Management of Quality Assurance records- Including deviation and corrective action records
Scheduling and planning of weekly/daily shipment and receiving to third party suppliers
Good Manufacturing Practices training adherence
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"