“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and Puerto Rico vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations staff augmentation external workers qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skills
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Be a licensed pharmacist in the state of Kentucky
- Proficient in the BOP requirements per 201 KAR 2:230, Section 5 (link at http://www.lrc.state.ky.us/kar/201/002/320.htm)- Board of Pharmacy chapter for requirements.
- Great interpersonal skills; communication, etc
- Familiar GMP environment
- Computer efficient
1. Be responsible to the Amgen Louisville KY site head and Manufacturing area Management for the performance of their duties.
2. Be responsible to the Kentucky Board of Pharmacy (KBOP) for the security and record keeping of the Amgen Louisville KY drug manufacturing facility, per 201 KAR 2:230, Section 5 (link at http://www.lrc.state.ky.us/kar/201/002/320.htm)
3. Conduct an on-site inspection of security and record keeping not less than quarterly.
4. Prepare in advance, as needed, to conduct on-site inspections.
5. At the conclusion of each on-site inspection, prepare and deliver a written and signed report of the on-site inspection to the Amgen Louisville KY site head prior to departure.
6. Comply with all other applicable laws and regulations in connection with being the PIC at the Amgen Louisville KY site.
7. Comply with all regulatory or governmental agency reporting requirements two weeks in advance of deadlines.
8. Be available to answer questions or respond to comments from any applicable regulatory agency (FDA, KBOP, etc.) in a timely manner.
9. Respond to questions or comments from any applicable regulatory agency (FDA, KBOP, etc.) in a timely manner, after consulting with the Amgen Louisville KY site head.
10.Keep Amgen Louisville KY site head informed of all communications between any regulatory agency (FDA, KBOP, etc.) and the PIC
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"