Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Collaborate with end users and cross-functional departments to identify what roles and functionality are needed in software packages.
· Analyze system requirements to effectively meet the needs of business users.
· Ensure continued functionality of software during maintenance and testing efforts.
· Write effective user stories and specification documents to properly document features.
· Effectively Communicate between stakeholders and the development team.
· Participate in functional, regression and user acceptance testing.
· Prioritize the product backlog based on business needs.
· Responsible for conducting requirements interviews.
· Write Project Specifications including Use Cases and share information with key stakeholders.
· Train users on system functionality.
Education & Experience
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to successfully function in this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related discipline is required.
· Certified SCRUM Product Owner.
· 4 - 6 years of systems analysis experience gathering software requirements.
· Excellent team player with good written and oral communication and interpersonal skills in the English Language.
· Ability to multitask and independently solve complex issues.
· Highly motivated and driven by a desire to solve difficult problems and learn new technology.
· Knowledge of databases and system data integration concepts. Is required.
· The ability to collect, evaluate, and document detailed information.
· Positive and professional demeanor.
· Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment is desirable.
· Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Visio and Excel.
· Proven track record of Database Design Concepts.
· Knowledge of Microsoft SQL, Queries, Stored Procedures, Views.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Occasional work may be done in an ISO Class 7 cleanroom environment. Powder free gloves, facemasks, hairnets, gowns and shoe covers must be worn. Because smokers continue to shed thousands of smoke particles even hours after smoking a cigarette and these particles will damage our products, only non-smokers are permitted to enter or work in the cleanroom.
Each employee of the Company is an at-will employee, unless specifically notified otherwise in writing. This means that the terms and conditions of employment may be changed with or without cause. It also means an employee may terminate their employment at any time, for any reason, and the Company has the same right to terminate an employees’ employment at any time for any reason.