Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Help resolve issues and provide technical assistance for end-users who are using our manufacturing and ERP software solutions.
· Provide input on new software features and perform as an end-user advocate.
· Respond to online and phone support requests from our end-users.
· Gather information for analysis and document detailed information, processes, and resolution requirements for reported issues.
· Test and verify corrections with end-users to ensure corrections meet business requirements.
· Track end-user issues and resolutions using Azure DevOps.
· Participate in design and development meetings and software testing efforts to understand upcoming development changes and validate software accuracy.
Qualifications, Education & Experience
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required to successfully function in this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· AS Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems is desirable.
· 1-2 years of desktop or software support experience is strongly desired. Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
· Excellent team player with good written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with both non-technical & technical co-workers is required.
· Ability to multitask and independently solve complex issues.
· Highly motivated and driven by a desire to solve difficult problems and learn new technology.
· Knowledge of databases and system data integration concepts is desired.
· Ability to leverage root cause analysis techniques to collect information for documentation.
· The ability to collect, evaluate, and document detailed information.
· Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills.
· Positive and professional demeanor.
· Previous experience in supporting ERP, financial, and/or manufacturing systems is desirable.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Occasional work may be done in an ISO Class 7 cleanroom environment. Powder free gloves, facemasks, hairnets, gowns and shoe covers must be worn. Because smokers continue to shed thousands of smoke particles even hours after smoking a cigarette and these particles will damage our products, only non-smokers are permitted to enter or work in the cleanroom.
Each employee of the Company is an at-will employee, unless specifically notified otherwise in writing. This means that the terms and conditions of employment may be changed with or without cause. It also means an employee may terminate their employment at any time, for any reason, and the Company has the same right to terminate an employees’ employment at any time for any reason