“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and puerto rico vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations staff augmentation external workers qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- BS in Packaging, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or Life Sciences
- Would consider new grad with 0 to 3 years general packaging/engineering experience
- Highly preferred skill: Packaging Engineering Experience
- Support for testing and evaluation leading to recommendation and selection of primary and secondary packaging materials.
- Writing of test protocols, perform technical evaluations and testing to support reports used to justify the use of selected materials and packaging components.
- Support line trials and packaging validation activities prior to introduction of any new or change in components/processes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (i.e. Quality, Device Engineering, Supply Chain, Artwork, Manufacturing, Regulatory, etc.) in pre-commercial and commercial activities.
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"