“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and puerto rico vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations staff augmentation external workers qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- SAP experience a must
- Experience with supply chain warehousing and distribution highly preferred
- Experience with healthcare industry (healthcare supplier chain -- healthcare distribution/ operations is a highly preferred)
- Understanding of Project Management Institute framework
- Experience with IS project management and analyst methodologies and best practices
- Bachelors degree (minimum) + 3+ years of 'hands on/ real world' experience
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- Manage schedule, budget, and resources for SAP enhancements and Operational Excellence initiatives. Manage business requirements in conjunction with IS resources, manage change control documentation, technical writing for SOPs, OQ script execution, and end user collaboration.