“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and puerto rico vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations staff augmentation external workers qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- 2 plus years’ experience in Human Resources or Payroll
- 2 plus years experience in Customer Service or Shared Services
- Fluent in English and Spanish and ability to communicate effectively, both in English and Spanish, verbally and in written word
- Effective analytical thinking and attention to detail
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- Triage inquiries/ raise issues according to defined processes and procedures; These issues may include: navigational support/answers regarding Workday, payroll, incident management
- Perform transactions and suggest improvements in Workday while maintaining content in the team’s knowledgebase program
- Use pro-active communications to contribute to improving relationships and service levels with staff and Center of Excellence partners
- Providing superb customer service as measured by Service Level Agreements and contact center metrics.
- Support and back up other team members in their daily activities while encouraging and sustaining a positive work environment that fosters team performance through own work and behavior
- Manage other assigned activities as necessary