“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and PuertRicvaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations staff augmentation external workers qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
- Project management experience
- Supply chain knowledge – amazing if focused on distribution portion – at least 2 years of experience
- Good communication skills
- Remote job -- worker MUST be independent and willing to take initiative
- Supply chain experience is a MUST - global distribution is highly preferred
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Apply the Supply Chain knowledge and experience to support the GD business unit to develop and manage the Service Level Agreements between the regions within Distribution and Transportation Hubs
- Apply the Supply Chain knowledge and experience to identify and establish the KPIs to measure the performance of the Service Level Agreements
- Responsible for the forums with Distribution and Transportation Hub representatives to evaluate standardization, leverage best practices and improvement opportunities amongst their processes
- Responsible for achieving the assigned metrics performance, to support the performance data quality of Global Distribution, to partner with metric owner to establish action plans for out of track results and of proposing improvement opportunities when those are identified
- Supports the coordination of the Operating Business reviews for the Global Distribution organization ensuring that performance metrics are reviewed and aligned with the latest goals and strategies
- Collaborate on initiatives to develop and drive change management plans to roll out vendor management, risk management; as well as ensuring its sustainability.
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"