“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and Puerto Rico vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations staff augmentation external workers qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
• Minimum 5-10 years of instruction design experience including IFUs, including strong proficiency in rapid sketch illustration, digital line-art illustration, and image (photo) editing. Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), and strong knowledge of InDesign paragraph and character styles. Understands the application of structure and grids for the development of platforms to ensure consistency in output and efficiency in process during instruction creation.
• Medical, healthcare, medical devices and/or pharmaceuticals background.
• Must be punctual, reliable, flexible, and excellent at balancing multiple detail-oriented projects.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Create and update IFUs, reference guides, and carton artwork content and graphics (layout and illustrations) for new and existing medical device/combination products to ensure accuracy and compliance with applicable regulations, industry standards, and company requirements.
• Develop instruction design strategies for individual projects that align with department and corporate instruction platforms. Manage individual projects, representing the Instruction Design group, coordinating with cross-functional teams (including Human Factors, Device Engineering, Marketing Labeling, Clinical, Legal and Regulatory Affairs) to define instructional requirements and execute on plans.
• Produce low (quick sketch) to high (refined digital files) fidelity prototypes of IFUs, reference guides, and carton artwork for usability studies. High fidelity prototypes may require plotting, trimming, folding, binding, laminating, and constructing structural cartons.
• Provide expertise and guidance to Human Factors engineering partners and other cross-functional partners with content generation, illustrations, layout, and formatting of instruction materials.
• As needed, manage junior staff or oversee external vendors to execute design work.
• Troubleshoot relatively complex problems and issues.
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"