“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and Puerto Rico vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations staff augmentation external workers qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
- LIMS Experience Preferred
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Experience entering, reviewing and verifying data in regulated systems
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Management of equipment; maintain inventory, enter and track work orders, work with maintenance and vendors for equipment repair
- Maintain list of active assets including equipment information, equipment procedures, calibration and preventive maintenance records, scheduling, etc.
- Assist/coordinate new equipment procurement and installation
- Perform tasks related to safety and compliance initiatives in the lab; inspections and observation resolutions
- Coordinate regular lab clean-up and general lab housekeeping
- Management of inventory levels of commonly used reference standards and reagents.
- Author, review, and data verify technical documents
- Ensure compliance with SOPs and policies
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"