“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and puerto rico vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations staff augmentation external workers qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Day Day Responsibilities:
- General knowledge of synthetic drug development and manufacture
- Experience interfacing and managing CRO and CMO relationships
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
Day-to-day oversight for external synthetic/process chemistry-related projects:
- Overseeing ongoing activities at selected sites along with any subcontracted sites to ensure project deliverables, including compliance, timelines, product quality, and cost.
- Working closely with the ACDM team and internal stakeholders to support sourcing activities, including managing scope of work (SoW) and quotation request documents.
- Coordinating requests for shipment of materials/samples between sites.
- Managing purchase orders and invoices.
- Overseeing investigations and deviations that occur.
- Performing other related duties and tasks as necessary or as assigned.
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"