“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and PuertRictbe vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations staff augmentation external workers qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Day Day Responsibilities:
- Experience in conducting telephone interviews, data collection and documentation (preferred)
- Background in health care education, public health or work with community service organizations
- Background in science related field, medical technician certification, medical assistance certification or nurses aid certification
- No experience in healthcare
- Interview Process:
- Phone Screen or Webex
- Per the direction and guidance of this company Occupational Health Nurses, serve as first level contact and response support to OH nursing team for the organization, data collection, reporting, testing, recordkeeping, tracking, compliance and communication of COVID19 related information in accordance with established policies and regulatory requirements
- In accordance with Occupational Health protocols, processes and procedures, perform intake interviews and obtain and document relevant information, including demographics, symptomatology, medical conditions and risk factors of exposure following a script or template.
- Follow OH information guidelines on quarantine procedures, contact tracing, testing, return to work procedures, referral for care, and directions on what to do if symptoms develop or worsen.
- Perform contact tracing utilizing resources and tools; provide instruction related to quarantine requirements or return to work per established guidelines.
- Utilize and proficiently operate appropriate computer tools and databases to document pertinent COVID information on per required templates, reporting (regulatory) systems, databases, forms, data and or surveillance systems in adherence to protocols and policy for completeness, timeliness, accuracy, detail and required frequency.
- Maintain sensitivity, confidentiality and HIPPA compliance of all information in accordance with established processes and procedures.
- Assist is program timely deployment and implementation of COVID programming and changes such as onsite testing, vaccination verification, and vaccination events
- Conduct daily check-ins to assess sign/symptoms of staff based on site requirements and designated methodology.
- Utilize tracking systems and collaborate with EHSS, ancillary healthcare associates and managers to efficiently initiate contact notification and removal of potentially exposed individuals from the site. Inform managers when attempts to reach out to staff is unsuccessful or when dealing with complex situations.
- In coordination with nursing staff, follow protocols for addressing and reporting issues when nursing staff is unavailable (off-shift, holiday, vacation, LOA, or permitted leave).
The medical technician is core to the critical operations of the Occupational Health Clinic and nurses as they work to assist the Occupational Health nurse team and ancillary staff in ensuring the safety and health of staff through compliance with COVID 19 program implementation of all FTE, Contract Workers, ISPS and Contractors.
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"