“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and Puerto Rico to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations to staff augmentation external workers who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- hard skills
- Software familiarity (Excel, Chromeleon, EMPOWER or equal) (1-3 year of experience)
- Lab experience (1-3 years of experience)
- Troubleshooting experience (1-3 years experience
- soft skills
- worked in a team environment
- great written and oral communication skills
Perform analytical assays per company procedure. Operate following company's safety and regulatory requirements. Document experimental data and write reports if needed.
- Test samples using analytical tools, such LC and CE techniques
- Adhere to ATO RA TAT for HT samples
- Ability to work and adapt in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Maintain electronic laboratory notebooks
- Analyze and interpret data
- Generate written reports as needed
- Maintain instruments and follow lab’s general equipment cleaning protocols
As the candidate for this largely laboratory-based position, you will be responsible for driving cutting-edge analytical support and technology development impacting process and product development teams. You will work cross-functionally and across Process Development sites as you use analytical science to help drive efficient development and scalable understanding of processes and products.
Minimum Basic Qualifications
B.S. degree in Analytical Chemistry, Physical, Life Sciences or related technical discipline.
Min 0-2 years' experience performing analytical testing.
Master's degree in Analytical Chemistry, Physical or Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences or Engineering related discipline.
Strong theoretical understanding, research in, and hands-on experience in small molecule/peptide analysis in support of process development/scale up activities and formulation development in GMP and non-GMP environments
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- Experience with a broad array of chromatographic and spectroscopic techniques.
- Demonstrate independence and ability to produce quality results under minimal direction
- Generate complete, accurate, and concise documentation using electronic systems and laboratory notebook
- High energy individual who can multi-task and handle a fast-pace, dynamic work environment
- Operate specialized laboratory equipment and instrumentation
- Perform general laboratory housekeeping activities
- Complete training on assigned tasks
- Comply with safety guidelines and site specific procedures which include but is not limited to, the maintenance of training records, laboratory documentation, written procedures, building monitoring systems and laboratory log books