“This company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and Puerto Rico to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at this company. In accordance with applicable law, this company will provide reasonable accommodations to staff augmentation external workers who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to this company, its operations, or its staff.”
Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Capillary Electrophoresis and/or Empower Data Chromatography software
- Full understanding of QC operation and GMP/GDP
- Desire for problem solving/ continuous improvement
- Routine testing and lab upkeep
- Accountability for achievements each day
- Team and communication
Candidate will be working on site
Targeting candidates with 4-6 years of industry/ non academia experience and some Capillary electrophoresis experience
- Quality Control Separation Sciences lab is searching is for an team member to support testing for routine, in-process, and stability samples.
- This person will be responsible for working in the Quality Control laboratory, using GMPs and GDPs to execute analytical testing.
- The ideal candidate enjoys tackling challenges and excels at time management with attention to detail.
- Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Performing analytical testing for CE (capillary electrophoresis, SDS-PAGE, polysorbate extraction and other general chemistry testing.
- Interacting cross-functionally with a wide variety of people and teams;
- Troubleshoot, solve problems and communicate with stakeholders.
- Participate in initiatives and projects that may be departmental or organizational in scope.
- Evaluate lab practices for compliance and operational excellence on a continuous basis.
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"
- 4-6 years of experience in CE or SDS-PAGE
- Bachelors Degree in any science field
- Demonstrated experience in investigations and QC processes
- Self-motivated, strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks at one time with minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral), facilitation and presentation skills
- Understanding and application of principles, concepts, theories and standards of GMP QC analytical laboratories, preferably with GMP experience
- Understanding of biopharmaceuticals process and related unit operations
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Independent, self-motivated, organized, able to multi-task in time-sensitive environments.