Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Functional knowledge of SAP (including self-service reporting), MyBuy, Excel (pivot tables), MS office, Teams
- Attention to details and quality
- Knowledge of accounting principles or budget management
- Collaborate with BU budget/SPO teams on budget management (i.e. budget allocations, Purchase Order requests, invoice management, and quarterly spending target management)
- Lead monthly, quarterly and annual forecast check-ins/Latest Estimates (tracking of spending vs. budget) with budget owners
- Manage and enter updates into corporate budgeting tools and ensure project activity budgets are updated
- Produce quarterly business unit's Dashboard report on budget and spending status
- Support annual budget planning process
- Own the PO process, which includes opening and tracking requsitions and invoices
- Serve as the point of contact regarding budget questions/issues with function teams and partners
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and customer service skills
“This Company requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and Puerto Rico to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment at Amgen. In accordance with applicable law, Amgen will provide reasonable accommodations to staff augmentation external workers who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to Amgen, its operations, or its staff.”
Remote role; no current plans to go onsite during initial contract duration.
Candidate will work core PST hours (8am-5pm or 7am-4pm).
Possible opportunity for OT with approval
Focus on budget management, manage patient access budget, including validation of budget, monthly/quarterly, cross functional budget and finance background. Budget ops. Will be in the weeds of process operation and admin tasks related to budget.
The key responsibilities for this position are financial analysis and reporting. Responsible for monthly forecasting, variance analysis, trend analysis and financial reporting. The individual will be involved in the monthly Close and Latest Estimate, annual budget and long range planning processes as well as financial modeling of key initiatives. The analyst will present operating results for various department managers and communicate the expense plans and results. Some examples of current analysis include analysis of headcount related costs and outside expenses. The analyst will complete numerous ad-hoc requests and work with teams corporate wide. Must possess the ability to analyze data and present the results to management in a professional manner.;
Skills: ; experience in financial analysis and reporting
***budget management**** is a must
Education: Bachelors in finance
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"