Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Work experience working on MS Access, Tableau, Alteryx or similar data analytics tool
Requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and Puerto Rico to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment. In accordance with applicable law, will provide reasonable accommodations to staff augmentation external workers who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to its operations, or its staff.
****Remote and onsite when team meetings are required***
BSi maximizes Process Development’s ability to deliver on the highest value opportunities by bridging the business of and the science of PD through cross-functional alignment and integrated business insights. We do this through 4 strategic pillars: (1) Data and Systems, (2) Insights and Decision Support, (3) Productivity and Financials, and (4) Operational Strategy.
The Business Analyst Senior Associate's role will focus on the first two pillars. In Data and Systems, BSi create resource and business data standards to deliver fast and reliable PD-wide metrics and analyses. In Insights and Decision Support, BSi delivers insightful business recommendations for PD and Operations decisions by synthesizing data and aligning cross-functionally.
Key responsibilities for the Business Analyst Senior Associate include:
• Manage the Resource, Capacity and Portfolio Management system, including generation of ad-hoc reports and evaluation of data based on business needs
• Hands on experience in designing reports including Tableau, Alteryx, MS excel, MS Access and Smartsheet.
• Utilize Tableau, SharePoint, ThinkCell, MS Access and SQL databases to collect, transform, analyze and visualize data to answer specific Process Development business questions
• Develop presentation materials and provide analysis outputs.
• Analyze and pilot available software systems to ensure user requirements are met.
• Basic understanding of designing WBS and RBS structure based on the resource model in PLW.
• Coordinate information from multiple teams, following various technical methodologies, and supporting cross-functional teams.
• Ensure data robustness in the system and following up on action items and data collection.
• Analyze data for financial reporting including Business cases, Rapid Assessments, forecasting resources.
Bachelors degree and atleast 2-3 experience using data analytics tools
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"