Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
• Strong Analytical Skills – Ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of experience
performing analytical testing
• Attention to Detail – Ideal candidate will be thorough and deliver polished work
• Can Do Attitude – Ideal Candidate will have a positive attitude and be willing to
participate in lean initiatives on site
Requires all staff, staff augmentation external workers, and certain other external workers, in the United States and Puerto Rico to be vaccinated from COVID 19 as a condition of assignment. In accordance with applicable law, will provide reasonable accommodations to staff augmentation external workers who qualify on the basis of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Such accommodation may not pose an undue hardship to its operations, or its staff.”
***On-site in Rhode Island***
This is a true mid-level role and not suitable for Ph.D. candidates or recent graduates.
Job Details: Under general supervision, this position will perform routine procedures and HPLC/UPLC testing in support of routine and stability samples for multiple drug substance programs. Specific responsibilities include performing routine laboratory procedures, such as performing analytical testing and review for HPLC/UPLC assays, troubleshooting, solving problems and communicating with stakeholders. Will also be responsible for documenting, computing, compiling, interpreting, reviewing, and entering data. Additional responsibilities include providing and communicating results, maintaining/operating specialized equipment, and initiating and/or implementing changes in controlled documents. Must learn and comply with safety guidelines, GLP, and cGMPs/CFRs which includes, but is not limited to, the maintenance of training records, laboratory notebooks, written procedures, building monitoring systems and laboratory log books.
• 4-6 years of experience in performing HPLC/UPLC assays.
• Demonstrated experience in investigations and QC processes
• Self-motivated, strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks at one
time with minimal supervision
• Strong communication skills (both written and oral), facilitation and presentation skills
• Understanding and application of principles, concepts, theories and standards of GMP
QC analytical laboratories.
• Understanding of biopharmaceuticals process and related unit operations
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate
significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Independent, self-motivated, organized, able to multi-task in time-sensitive
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"