Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Must be tech savvy, strong computer skills (has a firm understanding of MS Teams, some experience with SharePoint online, able to use Word for minute taking, Smartsheet's is a plus)
• Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of directly related experience OR Associate’s degree and 6 years of directly related experience OR High school diploma / GED and 8 years of directly related experience
• Project lead or management experience as well as administrative experience organizing and minuting meetings
Urgent need for 2 external workers!
This position can be 100% remote. One candidate must be tied to the pacific time zone, Secondary sitting anywhere in US, however they must have a flexible schedule.
Bill Rate should not exceed $47.75
Purpose of this role is to ensure timely and accurate support and maintenance to R&D SG.
• Support quality oversight of suppliers through
- Facilitation of supplier governance and/or PO management meetings
- Support Governance Leads to manager issues related to supplier performance, including date entry & reporting from IMS
- Measure supplier performance - provide feedback to internal stakeholders and suppliers
• Support identification and implementation of best practices from functions and therapeutics areas
• Conduct periodic surveys and address pertinent business issues
• Contribute to departmental and cross functional initiatives and special projects as identified by management or business needs
• Manage supplier work orders and purchase orders
- Lifecycle management; SOW negotiations, execution, ongoing budge review, and PO closure
• Support activation/deactivation of supplier staff
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Communicates effectively within department and problem solving mindset
• High attention to detail/reporting accuracy, while also able to focus on the overall problem/solution
• Completes projects and makes decisions with minimal direction and strong ability to develop prioritization and completion timeframes for multiple assignments
• Tolerance of ambiguous situations
• Strong project management skills and leads projects as required
• Provides analyses and recommendations to support decisions by team management
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"