Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
1) 2+ years experience as Project Manager.
2) 2+ years experience with development of manufacturing process for biopharmaceuticals or pharmaceuticals as Project Manager or member of the scientific team
3) Good MS Project skills
The Sr. Project Manager (SPM) would work at the campus in Thousand Oaks once it is reopened or work remotely.
The SPM plans and manages the project execution to develop and/or transfer manufacturing processes and test methods for biopharmaceuticals.
The SPM should be a self-starter who independently manages multiple assigned projects in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment. The SPM works with cross-functional teams to plan and execute Biopharmaceutical development projects on time and in compliance with procedures.
This SPM role requires strong verbal and written communication skills, critical thinking and strong analytical skills, particularly when unexpected issues occur that could impact the project schedule.
Day to Day Responsibilities
• Work with cross-functional teams to develop and maintain detailed Microsoft Project schedules and leverage the schedules to monitor project execution and guide the teams in prioritizing tasks, mitigating risks, compensating for unexpected issues, and completing projects on time.
• Schedule and lead re-occurring cross-functional team meetings including SME’s from DS development, DP development, and test method development (AS), create meeting minutes and distribute them to project teams and senior management, including SVP’s.
• Plan, prepare, and facilitate cross-functional governance reviews with senior management including SVP’s.
• Ensure cross-functional alignment of the team members’ tasks and responsibilities.
• Provide project status updates to management via online tools.
• Setup and manage team collaboration tools, such as SharePoint sites or box folders.
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"