Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
1) SAP experience and payments experience preferred (SAP OR payments experience required)
2) Accounts payable experience required if payments experience not available
2) Microsoft excel experience
3) Good communication skills
remote, even after the policy is lifted
The Disbursements Payment Sr. Associate will provide support to the Global Payments Group. The
position responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Understand the end-to-end Global Disbursements process.
• Perform daily SAP reconciliation with Citibank File Services.
• Review all PosiPay exceptions and take appropriate action.
• Ensure high value invoices are reviewed for accuracy and are approved by management prior to
• Ensure prompt resolution of global payment errors, rejections, and returns.
• Manage Global Payments inbox and respond to inquiries/issues in a timely manner.
• Ensure manual payments requests are aligned with Corporate policy and are appropriately
approved prior to payment release.
• Ensure payment runs are processed on a daily basis as scheduled.
• Ensure payments printed in house have appropriate business justification and are reviewed and
approved by management prior to payment execution.
• Ensure accurate and timely processing of month end netting activities.
• Provide second level Global Payments support to Customer Support Team.
• Ensure Service Level Agreement (SLA) commitments are met.
• Prioritize job duties according to terms and urgency.
• Communicate issues that have potential for escalation to Management.
• Develop and maintain active communication with internal client groups and business partners as
necessary to effectively perform job responsibilities.
• Actively seek process improvements.
• Provide oversight, guidance and monitoring of internal control processes.
This individual will work with internal and external clients and business partners to ensure completeness
and accuracy of global payment activities and will ensure that the objectives are met in a cost effective
and timely manner. Additionally, the individual will use technical expertise to perform research within
SAP and various other tools to perform day to day activities and bring closure to identified issues.
Finally, this individual will ensure compliance with all applicable policies and procedures and will support
and implement process improvements and departmental initiatives; including, but not limited to,
updating desktop procedures and participating in cross-functional projects.
• Bachelor's degree & 4 years of directly related experience OR
• Associates degree & 6 years of directly related experience OR
• High School diploma/GED & 8 years of directly related experience
• BS degree in Finance, Accounting or closely related field
• Global Banking experience
• Minimum 2 years of progressive operational experience in accounts payable, purchasing, finance,
accounting and/or auditing
• Knowledge and understanding of procure to pay process
• Experience with ERP systems (SAP)
• Advanced analytical skills - Advanced Excel, Word, Powerpoint
• Excellent business acumen (e.g, knowledge of business drivers, finding solutions, and ability to
• Attention to detail
• Strong communication skills (written and oral)
• Excellent organizational and planning skills
• Demonstrated ability to successfully work in teams
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and manage complex and multiped (
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"