Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Negotiation with external vendors, management of people and projects, familiarity with documentation in a regulated environment
*IRT - Interactive response technologies
*Pharma or Biotech or supplier experience required
*Must have clinical trial experience
*Candidate will be we working remote - Ideally PST - open to US Time Zone
*Please submit candidate at market rate for review
The Manager, Clinical Systems (IRT) will work with a cross-functional team of internal stakeholders (including, but not limited to, Clinical Study Management, Supply Chain and Data Management functions) and technology suppliers to support the implementation and maintenance of interactive response technology (IRT)solutions to support a clinical trial. The Manager, Clinical Systems (IRT)will provide technical oversight to ensure that IRT solutions adhere to the study protocol, industry regulations / best practices as well as company policies, procedures and guidelines.
• Serve as the champion and consultant for most efficient and effective IRT design as needed per study protocol
• Lead and facilitate system requirements gathering meetings with clinical study teams and IRT supplier contacts
• Design and oversee the development of study-specific IRT technical documents
• Document issues and risks, and implement mitigation plans in partnership with study team and technology supplier PM
• Identify and track study-related technical issues to resolution
• Closely manage project-related timelines and associated activities
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"