Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Excellent oral and written communication
Excellent time management and project management skills
Resourceful, creative, flexible team player
The Project Management Coordinator role will provide project management support to the Global Director of Occupational Health supporting variety of health and safety programs. The position will be the primary contact for operational aspects of the COVID-19 programs and related projects. Current efforts include, US periodic test, contact tracing, daily wellness checks, Covid communications and development of health and safety protocols. Project scope will range from site to global level in a highly matrixed environment. The successful candidate will perform tasks independently with minimal supervision in addition to working with teams to accomplish objectives.
The project management coordinator will draft correspondence, organize materials, coordinate and manage meeting and ensure overall success of the pandemic response workstreams. The successful candidate should be organized, reliable, and respond promptly to requests, perform tasks independently with minimal supervision, in addition to working on teams to accomplish tasks.
• Developing, maintaining, monitoring and sustaining the progress of project plans
o Reporting on current state of the project, analyzing, preparing presentations and project data
o Documenting, recordkeeping and tracking of project information
o Communicating project risks and opportunities
o Communicating to team members about project expectations and goal
• Organizing, attending and facilitating meetings between key stakeholders using Teams, Box, SharePoint, Smartsheet and other applications
o Following up on actions and decisions from meetings
o Delegating tasks to appropriate stakeholders and team members
• Tracking and managing expenses
• Review, prioritize, develop and flag high priority communications for timely and appropriate response
o Use internal contacts to provide prompt responses to inquiries from staff at all levels of the various organizations impacted
• Driving cross-functional communication and integration of information
BA/BS/BSc in the sciences
Bachelor’s degree & 3 years of Operations or Admin Coordinator experience OR
Associate degree & 6 years of Operations or Admin Coordinator experience OR
High school diploma / GED & 8 years of directly related experience
• Excellent oral and written communication, facilitation, interpersonal and planning skills
• Excellent time management and project management skills
• Excellent Microsoft Office Suite skills
• Ability to pay close attention to detail and manage several projects simultaneously
• Resourceful, creative, flexible and team player
• Strong conflict management and negotiation skills
• Strong tolerance for ambiguity in direction and in rapid changes in corporate strategy
• Experience leading and motivating diverse cross-functional teams, projects, programs or directing the allocation of resources.
• Comfort working in virtual environment with other team members
• Medical program support experience
• Microsoft suite, SAP, SharePoint, Excel, Smartsheet experience preferred
• Strong communication, group presentation, and facilitation skills
• Experience with supplier management, logistics
• Knowledge of/experience with Supplier Relationship Management.
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"