Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
• Strong Analytical Skills – Ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of experience
performing analytical testing
• Attention to Detail – Ideal candidate will be thorough and deliver polished work
• Can Do Attitude – Ideal Candidate will have a positive attitude and be willing to
participate in lean initiatives on site.
***On-site in Rhode Island***
Job Details: Under general supervision, this position will perform routine procedures and HPLC/UPLC testing in support of routine and stability samples for multiple drug substance programs. Specific responsibilities include performing routine laboratory procedures, such as performing analytical testing and review for HPLC/UPLC assays, troubleshooting, solving problems and communicating with stakeholders. Will also be responsible for documenting, computing, compiling, interpreting, reviewing, and entering data. Additional responsibilities include providing and communicating results, maintaining/operating specialized equipment, and initiating and/or implementing changes in controlled documents. Must learn and comply with safety guidelines, GLP, and cGMPs/CFRs which includes, but is not limited to, the maintenance of training records, laboratory notebooks, written procedures, building monitoring systems and laboratory log books.
• 4-6 years of experience in performing HPLC/UPLC assays.
• Demonstrated experience in investigations and QC processes
• Self-motivated, strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks at one
time with minimal supervision
• Strong communication skills (both written and oral), facilitation and presentation skills
• Understanding and application of principles, concepts, theories and standards of GMP
QC analytical laboratories.
• Understanding of biopharmaceuticals process and related unit operations
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate
significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Independent, self-motivated, organized, able to multi-task in time-sensitive
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"