Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Education, written and verbal communication, computer skills (Recent college graduates welcome)
• Test samples using CE techniques such as CE-SDS and cIEF; and SDS-PAGE assays
• Adhere to lab turn-around time for high-throughput samples
• Ability to work and adapt in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Maintain electronic laboratory notebooks
• Solve technical problems with both instrument and assay issues as part of troubleshooting
• Interact with clients for data and project demands
• Maintain instruments and follow lab’s general equipment cleaning protocols
As the candidate for this largely laboratory-based position, you will be responsible for driving cutting-edge analytical support and technology development impacting process and product development teams. You will work cross-functionally and across Process Development sites as you use analytical science to help drive efficient development and scalable understanding of processes and products.
Minimum Basic Qualifications
* B.S. degree in Analytical Chemistry, Physical, Life Sciences or related technical discipline.
* Min 2 years' experience performing analytical testing.
* Master's degree in Analytical Chemistry, Physical or Pharmaceutical or Life Sciences or Engineering related discipline.
* Strong theoretical understanding, research in, and hands-on experience in small molecule/peptide analysis in support of process development/scale up activities and formulation development in GMP and non-GMP environments
* Experience with a broad array of chromatographic and spectroscopic techniques.
* Demonstrate independence and ability to produce quality results under minimal direction
* Generate complete, accurate, and concise documentation using electronic systems and laboratory notebook
* High energy individual who can multi-task and handle a fast-pace, dynamic work environment
* Operate specialized laboratory equipment and instrumentation
* Perform general laboratory housekeeping activities
* Complete training on assigned tasks
* Comply with safety guidelines and site specific procedures which include but is not limited to, the maintenance of training records, laboratory documentation, written procedures, building monitoring systems and laboratory log books
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"