Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Contract drafting experience/legal language experience
Advanced MS Word skills, including 'compare' function and track changes
Writing background; attention to detail is a must
This role is 100% remote-Accessibility and availability to work during primary business hours of 9 am - 3 pm pst/pdt is needed.
This position is a key member of the Price Analytics team within the Government Programs organization. The specialist will execute internal control processes designed to validate data utilized in downstream calculations performed by the Medicare/Medicaid Pricing, Veterans Affairs/State Reporting, and Medicaid Rebates teams. Scope of work includes extracting and analyzing large volumes of transactional data (sales/discounts) and master data (product/price/customer/contract) to ensure accuracy and completeness.
Position Responsibilities / Accountabilities
Key job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
1. Support the Medicare/Medicaid Pricing, VA/State Reporting, and Medicaid Rebates teams within Government Programs.
2. Assess the adequacy of the risk management, control, and governance processes associated with team functions.
3. Validate and analyze upstream data utilized by Government Programs.
4. Audit calculation results generated by regulatory modules within the Model N system.
5. Interact with senior and mid-level management.
6. Demonstrate a high level of professionalism and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
7. Proactively identify opportunities to streamline processes and enhance the quality of the analytics performed by the team.
8. Document policies, procedures, risks-controls. • Doctorate degree
• Master’s degree & 3 years of directly related experience
• Bachelor’s degree & 5 years of directly related experience • 5+ years related experience in Information Systems
• Familiarity with government price reporting
• Knowledge of SAP and/or Model N
• Degree in Information Systems or Computer Science
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
• Solid background in data mining, creating calculation models, and generating ad hoc reports
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments in a fast paced environment
• Demonstrated track record of increasing responsibility and leadership experience
• Pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry experience
• Adept at making recommendations and exercising discretion concerning key business processes
• Capable of delivering results independently or as a member of a team
• Knowledge and understanding of internal control framework
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Power Point
• Superior Excel skills
• Experience in creating macros and SQL queries
• Strong business acumen coupled with outstanding technical skills
• Expertise in data reconciliations and variance analysis
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"