Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
Human Resources, Customer Service (contact center) or Payroll experience
We are seeking an Associate of Human Resources who will work on our Employee Services group. The Associate of Human Resources will report to the Human Resource Operations Manager and will work out of Capability Center in Tampa, FL. At our mission is simple: to serve patients. Our new Tampa Capability Center provides essential services that enable us to better pursue this mission. This state-of-the-art center serves as a base for finance, information systems, and human resources professionals to make a meaningful impact at one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies.
As a member of our service delivery team the Associate of Human Resources will provide support on HR Policies, Systems and general inquiries to staff members and managers as a member of our service delivery team. The associate will contribute to improving relationships and service levels with staff, managers and Center of Excellence partners by pro-active communications and effective responses. The associate will contribute to enhancement of processed by showing a mindset of Continuous Improvement as well as a drive digitization.
Key Activities for the Associate include:
- Answering inquiries from a dedicated phone line, as well as email inquiries, according to defined HR processes and procedures.
- Providing navigational support related to HR system (Workday) and Timekeeping questions. (Kronos)
- Utilizing a knowledge base program and an incident management tool to track inquiries and transactions. (Service Now)
- Performing transactional work in Workday.
- Supporting other team members in their daily activities while fostering and sustaining a positive work environment that fosters team performance through own work and behavior.
- Managing other assigned activities as necessary.
Associate degree and 4 years of Customer Service, Payroll or HR Related Experience
High school diploma / GED and 6 years of Customer Service HR Related experience
Flexibility to work hours in support of the west coast time zone.
Preferred Fluency in English and Spanish
2+ years’ experience in Human Resources, Customer Service or Payroll
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point
Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines
Strong team player who can collaborate with colleagues on complex tasks
Experience supporting a large organization / customer bas
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"