Top 3 Must Have Skill Sets:
3 years of Lab Experience
Clinical lab experience
Must have pipetting skill
Hands on experience and knowledge in ELISA/immunoassays.
Highly motivated, collaborative and detail-oriented.
Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
Lab based 100%
Some work will be WFH.
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Associate to join the bioanalytical Sciences group of TS&BA department in Thousand Oaks to perform experiments, organize data and analyze results. Specific responsibilities include planning and performing immunoassays/ELISAs, participating in method validations, preparing and analyzing biological samples, analyzing own data, interpreting and developing solutions to technical problems under GxP regulations with some supervision, and documenting and communicating results. Excellent inter-personal skills and verbal and written communications skills are also required.
A Bachelor's degree in Life Sciences
- Minimum 3 years laboratory-based research experience in academic or industrial labs under GxP regulations.
- Hands on experience and knowledge in ELISA/immunoassays.
- Ability to operate specialized laboratory equipment and good computer skills.
- Strong organizational and record keeping skills.
- Highly motivated, creative, collaborative and detail-oriented.
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills
- Work effectively in a highly collaborative research and develop environment.
Knowledge and experience in performing immunoassay especially ELISA
Good computer skills
Good documentation skills
"This posting is for Contingent Worker, not an FTE"