We are looking for an IT Project Manager that can absorb, combine, and enhance our current group’s efforts. We have multiple software development and implementation projects that require dedicated oversight and task management support. We are looking for someone who is tech savvy, and has the right people and communication skills that can help provide timeline and risk management support to our IT experts.
** Local candidate is preferred, will consider an exceptional candidate within 500 miles of Camarillo, CA, candidate must be willing to drive to our headquarters when needed **
***Looking for Citizens and Residents Only***
- Provide clear direction on project requirements to meet expectations of stakeholders.
- Lead team of IT experts in defining strategies, developing goals, assigning project tasks, and ensures the team meets all goals.
- Work with our IT experts to establish an understanding and agreement with key stakeholders about the project requirements. Work with the team to divide work into manageable tasks, so that the cost and completion date of the project can be forecasted.
- Examine the risk factors of projects and identify specific risk items. Manage risks by taking action to accept, eliminate or mitigate risk. Create contingency plans to reduce related uncertainties and consequences. Managing, tracking and follow-up of action items, issues and conflicts as needed.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Dynamics 365, MS Azure, ERP, CRM (will consider Salesforce & SAP experience)
- Demonstrated aptitude for collaboration & relationship building
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and presentation skills
- Passionate about continuous improvement and problem-solving
- Working experience with MS IT
- Working experience with Agile methodology
- Manufacturing background